This is an amazing career opportunity for the right candidate with a unique set of skills and experience, exceptional people skills, detailed admin skills and an eye for detail, design and beauty within a medical environment. This position is both in management and as a technician.
We are looking for someone with experience in working in the cosmetic/medical environment such as plastic surgery, dermatology office or med Spa.
For more information about MicroArt see www.microartmakeup.com. Our clinics are fully booked for weeks out and clients often fly in from various parts of the world.
* Experience in some aspect of the medical beauty industry.
* Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing.
* EXTREMELY reliable, honest, focused, detailed, organized, able to follow directions and systems
* Responsible, professional, driven and ambitious.
* 5 years of stable employment history.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience working in a professional work environment.
* Excellent computer skills.
* 3+ years of management experience.
* Able to commit to a 3 year contract.
* Loves working in a busy and fast paced environment.
* Committed to personal development.
* Good health, able to stand on feet for several hours a day on some day and excellent eye sight as well as hand-eye coordination.
* Ability to work overtime.
* Manage all aspects of running a clinic.
* Applying MicroArt Semi Permanent Makeup on clients.
* Full time
* Assist in opening new clinics.
* 4-6 months full time.
* Location of Training: Split between our Newport Beach and Pasadena clinics
* Annual income starts at $50,000+ for the first year after training.
* Opportunity to earn a profit share after 3 years
* Compensation during training is less based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY — Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subject line “Micro Artist/Clinic Manager Applicant”
* Include: resume, photo, cover letter.
No phone calls. Please email any questions.