ABOUT MICROART™ AREOLA RECONSTRUCTION
MicroArt Areola Reconstruction is a semi permanent makeup procedure that is used to correct the shape and color of areolas. After surgery or cancer treatments areolas can be left uneven or even nonexistent. MicroArt can reshape them and add the correct pigment tone back in creating symmetrical areolas. This procedure is often done in addition to Scar Camouflage.
The results are completely natural and the procedure takes about an hour with no down time and designed just for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MICROART™ SCAR CAMOUFLAGE
HOW IS MICROART™ SEMI PERMANENT AREOLA RECONSTRUCTION PROCEDURE APPLIED?
MicroArt Areola Correction is non-surgical; the application takes about an hour per session, and there is no down-time. Colors are customized specifically for each client, so every MicroArt application is unique to the client’s desires. The treatment involves the placement of mineral based pigment onto the outer derma layer of the skin.
The level of discomfort varies from person to person. A strong topical numbing cream is used. Numbing shots can be scheduled with the doctors that we work with and are an additional cost.
Yes! You get to choose your color.
THE BENEFITS OF MICROART™ AREOLA RECONSTRUCTION
- Non-Surgical – Cover embarrassing missing or uneven without painful surgeries.
- Waterproof – 100% smear proof. Looks great no matter what you’re doing, water and sweat-proof.
- No down time – Show off your new look the same day, no bleeding, bruising or recovery time necessary.
HOW TO GET STARTED
To become a new client for Areola Reconstruction, we require photos. With photos, we evaluate your unique Micro Art needs based on the size, scope of work and your skin color to be matched. After receiving your photos, we will contact you within two business days with your personalized treatment plan including estimated cost, number of sessions and schedule of treatments
Please send photos, your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
it starts at $2,500.00. The price includes:
- Custom colors. MicroArt colors are custom blended color.
- The procedure, four (1-hour) sessions.
- After-care products.
- Additional touch-up sessions are $500 per 1-hour session.
- Numbing shots can be scheduled with the doctors that we work with and are an additional cost if needed.