MicroArt Eyeliner FAQ’s
STEP 1: The Design & Color Choice
Your technician will work with you to help choose the most natural looking color and design.
STEP 2: Pigmentation
MicroArt Semi Permanent Makeup uses a single acupuncture needle that gently vibrates on the dermal layers of the skin depositing a mineral-based pigment into the skin. A fine line is applied in between the lashes, creating a thicker lash line.
STEP 3: The Touch Up
2 weeks after your MicroArt Semi Permanent Makeup procedure, you will return for a touch-up appointment to perfect your MicroArt. This touch up appointment is included in your price.
Yes, there will be swelling right after the procedure. The swelling starts coming down right away and in most people, it is back to normal by the following morning.
The eyeliner or lash line procedre is more psychologically scary to most clients but there are very few nerve endings in the lash line so it is an easy procedure. Before starting pigmentation a strong topical numbing cream is applied and reapplied during the procedure.
MicroArt uses a single acupuncture needle that gently vibrates on the outer dermal layers of the skin, therefore discomfort is minimal and there is no downtime.
- The design. MicroArt is custom designed based on the style the client wants to achieve.
- The procedure, which takes about an hour
- A touch-up appointment two weeks after the procedure is included in order to perfect the MicroArt.
- After-care products.
Additional touch-up sessions are $500 per session.
- Arrive to your appointment 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, well rested and relaxed in order to complete paperwork and that you get the most out of your session.
- Please remove contact lenses before your procedure.
Maintenance appointments are optional. If you do not maintain MicroArt, it will completely fade away over time. We suggest that if you want to maintain your eyeliner so that they always look their best plan on scheduling a touch up once every year or two.
Yes, although during the process it may cause some of the eyelash extensions to fall out.
Yes, we use a strong local numbing cream to alleviate discomfort but this does not impair any motor skills and wears off after the procedure concludes.