MicroArt Lips FAQ’s
STEP 1: The Design
The shape of the lip can be re-designed for a youthful fuller look. The lip is first lined then completely shaded, for a natural appearance. Your technician is a color expert and will help choose the right color or custom blend a color for you.
STEP 2: Pigmentation
MicroArt Semi Permanent Makeup uses a single acupuncture needle that gently vibrates on the dermal layers of the skin depositing a mineral-based pigment into the skin.
STEP 3: The Touch Up
You will return for a touch-up appointment 2 weeks after your 1st session to perfect the shape and color of your lips. This touch up appointment is included in your price.
Your lips will be puffy right after the procedure. The degree of this varies from person to person. In most clients, most of the swelling will be done in a few hours. The lips will appear brighter in color for a few days after the procedure and the color will start lightning up.
- Arrive to your appointment 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, well rested and relaxed.
- If you have had cold sores in the past, we recommend that you take a cold sore medication 3 days prior and 3 days after your procedure to prevent a possible breakout.
- If you have a favorite lip color that you would like us to match please bring it or your technician will recommend a color
You can bring in your favorite lipstick and we can match the color. Alternatively, work with your technician to pick the right color for you. This procedure is done in two appointments so that you get to see what the color looks like once it settles in and the color can be adjusted on the 2nd session if needed.
Yes! We can create fuller or a more symmetrical shape to your lips.
Yes. The Micro Artist will design the shape of your lips before starting the procedures so that you can get the exact shape and size that you want.
$1,000.00 the price includes:
- The design. MicroArt is custom designed based on the style the client wants to achieve.
- The procedure, which takes about an hour
- A touch-up appointment two weeks after the procedure is included in order to perfect the MicroArt.
- After-care products.
- Additional touch-up sessions are $500 per session.
- Numbing shots can be scheduled with the doctors that we work with and are an additional cost if needed.
We have a wide variety of colors as well as we can custom blend colors. You can bring in a favorite lipstick and we can match it. Your technician is training in color selection so you can also rely on her to choose the perfect color for you.
The lips are the most sensitive area and we use a strong numbing cream on the lips.
MicroArt uses a single acupuncture needle that gently vibrates on the outer dermal layers of the skin, therefore discomfort is minimal and there is no downtime.
Yes, you can.
We are able to do the desired look you want, but included is the full lip shade and liner. We will advise on the most natural look but ultimately it is the desired outcome you desire.
Maintenance appointments are optional. If you do not maintain MicroArt, it will completely fade away over time. We suggest that if you want to maintain your lips so that they always look their best plan on scheduling a touch up once a year for best results.