MicroArt™ Areola Reconstruction
MicroArt™ Areola Reconstruction is a NEW semi-permanent makeup procedure that is used to correct the shape and color of areolas. MicroArt™ lasts up to 3 years and can be touched-up as needed. The results are completely natural and the procedure takes about an hour with no down time. Natural in appearance, designed just for you.
Can MicroArt™ hide my embarrassing scars?
After surgery or cancer treatments areolas can be left uneven or even nonexistent. MicroArt™ can reshape them and add the correct pigment tone back in creating symmetrical areolas. This procedure is often done in addition to Scar Camouflage.
How is MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Areola reconstruction done?
MicroArt™ Areola Correction is non-surgical; the application takes about an hour per session, and there is no down-time. Colors are customized specifically for each client, so every MicroArt™ application is unique to the client’s desires. The treatment involves the placement of mineral based pigment onto the outer derma layer of the skin.
The Benefits of MicroArt™ Areola Correction
- Non-Surgical – Cover embarrassing missing or uneven without painful surgeries.
- Waterproof – 100% smear proof. Looks great no matter what you’re doing, water and sweat-proof.
- No down time – Show off your new look the same day, no bleeding, bruising or recovery time necessary.
What is the Cost?
MicroArt Areola Reconstruction procedure is $2500. The price includes:
- Four 1-hour sessions scheduled 2 weeks apart.
- Aftercare products.
- Additional sessions are $500 per session if needed