ABOUT MICROART™ SCALP SHADING
Using a 3D shading and feathering technique, MicroArt semi permanent makeup is applied on the hair loss area of the scalp. This creates the illusion of real hair without the painful surgery. Any area of the scalp with hair loss can be shaded, from the “dome” to the hairline. MicroArt is perfect for men and women, all styles and types of hair. Colors are customized to match your hair color, so it is virtually blends with the existing hair to create a full, natural look.
Nobody asks for hair loss or thinning hair, but unfortunately it’s a fact of life for millions of men and women. Until now traditional treatments were limited to expensive topical medications, painful surgeries, and obvious wings/hair pieces. Introducing MicroArt semi permanent scalp shading, a hair loss alternative to the days of powders and wigs with natural looking results that last up to 3 years.
HOW DOES MICROART™ ELIMINATE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF PERMANENT MAKEUP AND TATTOOING?
MicroArt is a proprietary technology developed by acclaimed Hollywood entrepreneur and former special effects makeup expert Tanya York — with the help of a team of mechanical engineers and cosmetic biochemists.
The goal was to develop a makeup procedure that would look more natural than any form of permanent or semi-permanent makeup and eliminate all side effects. Side effects of other forms of permanent makeup range from short term such as down time, scabbing, bruising and heavy bleeding to the long term side effects such as scarring, inks that change colors on the skin and the shape of the makeup that changes over time due to the skin’s aging process.
MicroArt has eliminated all such side effects through:
- Equipment: Specialized equipment developed by MicroArt for unrivalled precision.
- Clinics: MicroArt procedures are performed in a certified, professional medical office passing regular, stringent County Health Department inspections.
- Products: Special, natural pigments developed that will not change color and are hypoallergenic (safe for your skin).
- Technique: A technique developed over the years to ensure the ideal, custom shape and color is provided to each client
- Technicians: All technicians are personally trained for months, and certified, by Master Micro Artist Tanya York. MicroArt Technicians are not licensed to perform services on Ms. York’s clients until their work is indistinguishable from hers.
There are no other forms of permanent cosmetics like it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SCALP SHADING
How many sessions do I need?
Initially 4 sessions 2 weeks apart are needed for each area of the scalp. During each session more pigment is added into the scalp in thin layers gradually changing the color of the skin and matching it to your natural hair texture and color. You see results after each session. During a 1 hour session pigment can be added to about a 6 inch circle of the scalp although each area of the scalp is different in terms of sensitivity and how fast our technicians can apply pigment. Each Scalp Shading client is unique, so the number of sessions needed to obtain the desired results will vary based on each clients individual situation.
What can I expect after each session?
Before each session be sure sure to arrive with no products or topical treatments in your hair. After each session you will have to go home and wash your hair, as it will be messy from the procedure. You will see the results right away as the pigment settles into the skin. After each session the pigment will appear darker then over the next 2 weeks it lightens up in time for your next session where we add more pigment. After each session the color fades less. We will give you an after care kit that should be used 2 times per day for 5 days after each session. This will keep the scalp sanitized and moisturized. The results are amazing!
How is MicroArt™ Scalp Shading applied?
MicroArt semi-permanent makeup is non-surgical; the hair loss application takes about an hour per session, and there is no down-time. MicroArt™ clients fully participate in choosing their desired look, shape, and colors. Colors are customized specifically for each client, so every MicroArt™ application is unique to the client’s desires. The treatment involves the gentle placement of mineral based pigments onto the outer derma layer of the scalp.
THE BENEFITS OF MICROART™ SCALP SHADING
- Perfect for men or women: All styles and types of hair
- Anti-Aging – Take years off with the appearance of thicker fuller hair..
- Thinning hair solution – Completely natural looking,
everyone will notice, but no one will know!
- Non-surgical- 100% waterproof. Looks great no matter what you’re doing.
- Look great all the time – MicroArt lasts up three years, and you can add as desired anytime with a simple touch-up procedure.
- No down time – Show off your new look the same day, no bleeding, bruising or recovery time necessary.
HOW TO GET STARTED
In order to become a client we require photos send in via email so that we can evaluate your individual needs based on color, size and location on the body.
Once we evaluate the photos we can give you a better idea on how many sessions it will take, the cost and the time commitment you will need to start your treatment.
Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org