Why Choose MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Lip Enhancement over tattoo lipstick?
SAFE ● EASY ● NATURAL ● GORGEOUS
MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Lip Enhancement is a breakthrough procedure, eliminating all the side effects of Lip Tattooing. The MicroArt™ Lip Procedure Technology is a system that creates youthful looking lips while eliminating the side effects of permanent makeup.
MicroArt™ lasts up to three years so as your skin ages you have the option of redesigning your lips to create a more youthful look based on how your look at style are after three years’ time. MicroArt™ has no side effects; it does not change colors like permanent makeup. The best part:
No downtime ● No bruising ● No scabbing ● No scarring
Lips play a significant role in our physical and emotional life—the lips are one of the first things to look at – they surround your smile and exude your attractiveness, youthfulness, and even kissability. The MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Lips Solution gives you beautiful, luscious lips 24/7 no matter what you are doing.
About MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Lip Procedure
The MicroArt™ lip procedure is done in two sessions. After the first session, clients can expect slight swelling that goes down in a few hours. The color is also a brighter right after the procedure and settles into the skin during the following ten days. A second, or touch up, appointment is done two weeks later to perfect the color and shape. This ensures the desired result.
The MicroArt™ application takes an hour per appointment with no down time.
How We Guarantee That You Will LOVE Your MicroArt™ Lips
These steps are taken during your visit to ensure that you will love your MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Lips:
- Your lips are first measured then designed by our highly skilled artists.
- Once you have approved your design, your color will be custom blended and our non-toxic, mineral-based pigment is gently vibrated into the dermal layer of the skin.
- It is applied in thin layers on the lip line and on the lip using a shading technique until the ideal color and shape is achieved.
Further Steps to Enhance the Beauty of Your MicroArt™ Lips
- First the makeup is designed with an erasable pencil so you see the shape before micropigmentation begins.
- Then our mineral based pigment is applied in thin layers and you will be able to check the work as its being applied in order for you to get your desired look.
- Lastly you come back for a touch up appointment in two weeks (this is included in your price). This allows the color and shape to settle into the skin.
Changes can be made in the touch up appointment based on your desired results.
What’s The Difference Between MicroArt™ & Lipstick Tattoo or Permanent Lips?
The Benefits of MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Lip Procedure
- Save time – Imagine not having to spend time during the day applying lip liner and lip stick.
- No more uneven lips – Even if you spend the time on lining your lips, it is hard to outline them evenly by yourself. Before the procedure your MicroArtist will design the shape of your new lips by taking detail measurements before applying pigments. This ensures perfectly symmetrical lips.
- No more smeared lipstick– 100% smear proof. Enjoy perfect lips no matter what activate you are doing from swimming to stepping out of the shower.
- No more lip stick stains – no more unsightly stains on your wine glass, napkins or the faces of the loved ones that you kiss!
- No more bleeding lip liner – Your lip liner will never again bleed into the fine lines that develop around your lips. Micro Art creates a more youthful appearance.
- Anti-aging – As we age, our lips get thinner and lose color. The MicroArt™ lip procedure turns back the clock by adding color and fullness to your lips.
- Look great all the time – Lips last up three years, and you can change the look or design, as desired, anytime with a simple touch-up procedure.
- No down time – Show off your new lips the next day, no bleeding, bruising or recovery time necessary.
What Does MicroArt Lip Procedure Cost?
MicroArt™ semi permanent Lip procedure is just $1,000 and it will enable you to have perfect youthful lips 24 hours per day no matter what you are doing that last up to 3 years! The price includes:
- The Design and the procedure – which is done in the first appointment.
- A touch up appointment 2-4 weeks later.
- Aftercare products.
- Although MicroArt™ might be more expensive that some cheaper permanent makeup. Remember that the cost far out weights the benefits especially the elimination of permanent makeup side effects.