Why Choose MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Eyeliner?
NO DOWNTIME ● NO BRUISING ● NO SCABBING ● NO SCARRING
SAFE ● EASY ● NATURAL ● LONG-LASTING ● GORGEOUS ● SMUDGE PROOF
MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Makeup is a breakthrough procedure, eliminating all the side effects of Tattoo Eyeliner . It utilizes a new technology to create flawless eyeliner while eliminating the side effects of eyeliner tattooing or permanent makeup.
MicroArt™ lasts up to three years so as your skin ages you have the option of redesigning your eyeliner look to create a more youthful appearance based on how your look and style are after three years’ time. MicroArt™ has no side effects; it does not change colors like permanent makeup. The best part:
Your eyes are the windows to the soul, so having perfect eyeliner to accentuate and highlight your eyes is vital to bringing out your inner essence. Most of us aren’t so blessed as to have eyes that stand out without wearing eyeliner. However, if your eyeliner is less than perfect, it will create the appearance of premature aging.
Pencil liners are so inconvenient — smearing and smudging constantly — and impossible to use in any situation that involves water, sweating, crying, rain or humidity. If only there was a better solution for perfect lash lines that looks natural and won’t smear, smudge or wash off? With MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Eyeliner Makeup, art and technology have converged to create a revolutionary new procedure that makes this dream a reality today.
The MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Eyeliner Solution gives you natural looking, defined eyes 24/7 no matter what you are doing.
About the procedure
• MicroArt™ semi permanent Eyeliner makeup gives the striking effect of a thicker and more defined lash line, by using our patent pending technique where a fine line is applied in between the eye lashes.
• Utilizing state of the art equipment designed only for MicroArt™, a non-toxic, mineral-based pigment is gently “vibrated” into the derma layer of the skin using a single acupuncture needle. It is then applied in thin layers in between the lashes until the ideal thickness and shape are achieved.
• The MicroArt™ application takes ONLY one hour per appointment – with no down time. MicroArt™ clients participate fully in designing their semi-permanent eyeliner by choosing the shape as well as the intensity of the color. The procedure is performed in two sessions, two weeks apart, to ensure perfection and the clients’ comfort during the procedure. For sensitive clients, a topical numbing cream is offered but any discomfort is minimal if any.
Each MicroArt™ application takes an hour per appointment with no down time.
How We Guarantee You Will LOVE Your MicroArt™
These steps are taken during your visit to ensure that you will love your MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Eyeliner:
- Your eyes are first measured then designed by our highly skilled artists.
- Once you have approved your design, our non-toxic, mineral-based pigment is gently vibrated into the dermal layer of the skin.
- It is applied in thin layers on the Lash line using a dotting technique until the ideal color and shape is achieved.
Further Steps to Enhance Your Eyeliner
- First the makeup is designed with an erasable pencil so you see the shape before micropigmentation begins.
- Then our mineral based pigment is applied in thin layers and you will be able to check the work as its being applied in order for you to get your desired look.
- Lastly you come back for a touch up appointment in two weeks (this is included in your price). This allows the color and shape to settle into the skin. Changes can be made in the touch up appointment based on your desired results.
The Benefits of MicroArt™ Semi Permanent Eyeliner.
- Save time – Imagine never having to spend time each day wrestling with eyeliners and pencils.
- No more “tired” eyes – MicroArt™ lash line semi permanent makeup guarantees your eyes will “pop” 24/7, creating a fresh and youthful look.
- No more smeared or runny eyeliner – 100 percent smear proof. Have perfect lash lines right out of bed, pool, shower, rain, sauna, or work out — no matter what activity you do.
- No down time – Show off your new lash lines the same day.
What’s the difference between MicroArt & a tattoo?
Click here to read more about – The Differences between MicroArt and Permanent Makeup or Tattooed Eyeliner.
Side effects of traditional eyeliner tattooing
- Harsh Unnatural Look
- Eyeliner Tattooing is Extremely Painful
- Tattoo inks change colors after a while to blue, green or orange
- Down Time: Bleeding, Bruising, Scabbing, Scaring